This Halloween catch South Africa’s most talked about magicians performing in their all new Halloween Magic Show at The Rhumbelow Theatre in Tina’s Hotel, Kloof. Join award-winning mentalist and magician, Brendon Peel, with the world-record holding bizarre performer, Li Lau, as they take you on a journey through the spookier side of magic and illusion.
If it’s magic and mystery (with a twist of Halloween fun) that you like then you’re in luck, because this is the show for you. It is a unique show that is guaranteed to be a fun time for the whole family. Witness mind-boggling magic, daring feats, and utterly jaw-dropping moments all neatly wrapped up with a wholesome bit of humour. This fun and family-friendly magic show is the perfect outing this Halloween.
Not many people know but one of the greatest magicians of all time, Harry Houdini, died on Halloween (31 October) in 1926, so there has always been an air of mystery among magicians over the Halloween period. Harry Houdini unsurprisingly is a huge inspiration to both Li and Brendon and there will be a feat involved in the show that has been created specifically as a homage to the great legend himself.
A night out at Tina’s is always a spectacular time with great food, drinks, and an awesome vibe. This year we have gone all out to create the perfect Halloween experience that can be enjoyed by all ages. In the spirit of Halloween feel free to dress up in your favourite Halloween outfit, in fact there will be prizes for the best dressed on the night, so make sure you go all out!
So, get your best outfit on and be ready to get on the edge of your seats as you witness top class magic and illusion by the dynamic duo. Amazement, spookiness, escapes, stunts, and a good old-fashioned great time is exactly what you can expect this Halloween with The Rhumbelow. We hope you are ready and we look forward to seeing you guys and ghouls!
- R 130-00 Pensioners & FHSSC Members, 1st WEEKEND ONLY
- Contact Roland for large group booking discounts – 20 or more
- Tickets are CASH or EFT ONLY
- Secure Parking is available.
- No alcohol or food may be brought on to the premises)
- Book at Computicket or contact Roland:
- +27 82 499 8636
- [email protected]
- Booking is essential for Tina’s Restaurant as seating is limited – +27 31 764 7843
- We recommend that you arrive no later than 120 min before show time for the Restaurant.
- A-la-Carte menu available
- Please indicate that you are a theatre booking when making your reservation.
- Payment for Restaurant – CASH, CREDIT CARD or ZAPPER
- Full Bar Available